Erin at Dropped Stitches has Quiz Tagged me...
1. What's your staple, go to meal? Slices of ham. For breakfast you can eat it with eggs or pancakes, for lunch you can have a sandwich, for a snack you can roll up cream cheese and a dill pickle with it, you can eat it for any meal any way you want it.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up? I really do not want to grow up…its fun being a kid at heart. Grown–ups have too many worries, responsibilities, and decisions to make. It’s over-rated!
3. What book are you reading at the moment? A Painted House, by John Grisham, a novel set in 1952 Arkansas during cotton picking season from a 7 year olds perspective. Loving it!
4. How do you relax? In the recliner with a blanket...I like to snuggle
5. What color are the interior walls of your home? Light khaki, hopefully that will change soon. Holly’s old bedroom is a cream color and the spare BR is a creamy yellow…this is where I am now typing this out.
6. What is your guiltiest pleasure? Eating, I’m not gonna lie!
7. What time is bedtime and getting up time? 10-11 and 7-8…or what ever time I feel like it!
8. How long do you spend reading blogs? A little each day that I’m at home. There are some wonderful blogs and blogger friends out there.
We each have our own little quirks and oddities that make us unique unlike anyone else…this makes us special right? Things like taking the dust jacket off a good hardback while reading it. It just gets in my way, drives me crazy. And…
Eating salt and pepper on my fresh cantaloupe.
And vinegar on fresh cut-up cucumbers…yummy!
Raw okra with a little salt sprinkled on it! Oh yes…don’t knock it till you try it!
I hate the taste of coffee…yep I do…but I love love the smell of a just opened container of it, especially the fancy blends! I buy candles that smell like coffee.
I only like mustard on corn dogs!
I never eat all the bread crust on a sandwich…daddy used to tell me it would make my hair curl…well that never happened…so…
I get my hair cut in a barber shop. Always have…always well…by the same girl, and it’s not a man’s type of cut either…no way! Got my summer cut this morning…Ahhhhhhh…
I sneeze when I pluck my eyebrows and cough when I stick a Q-tip in my ear. Waxing the brows is much quicker…no time for the sneeze; it just takes my breath for a second! I’ll just have to live with the cough! I know I’m
I can really and truly relate to Jane on Drop Dead Diva. She is someone else in some else’s body! Yep that’s me! Check her out on Sunday nights on Lifetime…right before Army Wives…my fave!
I would rather watch paint dry than watch tennis, basketball, or wrestling. Grrrr
I write in the margins of my Bible…dates, names, important facts…etc…I underline a lot too. Why? It lets me know I’ve been there at least once.
I like things in their place and each thing has a place. Put. It. Back.
Norman Rockwell rocks!
So does Dr. Seuss!
And special we are…
"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus…"
Ephesians 2:10, NLT
"… for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
For He loves us no matter what…