Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kreativ Perspective


Kreativ Blogger Award
~because there are so many wonderful and talented bloggers…..
you know who you are!
*winking*
I grabbed this award from Dani, a wonderful and talented writer.
And I'm tagging everyone on this one. Tag you’re it…take it and run,
answering these seven questions about yourself.
Be sure to let me know that you've played along so that I can read your responses when you post them. Have fun!
Here are my Q & A:
1 ) Who was your favorite teacher in school?
Mrs. Dansby, my second grade teacher. She was very smart and thorough.
I still know her today and see her every Sunday at church.

2) Do you have any hidden talents?
Well now if I told you they wouldn’t be hidden any more…

3) What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Raising Holly, my daughter, to be the woman she is today.

4) Do you believe that there are aliens or life on other planets?
I have no idea, but I figure if there are any, God made them too,
just like He made us, because He made the whole universe.

5) If you could go on a road trip with anyone who would it be and where would you go?
Well that would have to be Holly…we have the most fun at anything we do.
We, of course would go yard-sale-ing, our favorite trip to take is the World’s Longest Yard Sale.

6) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An artist of course….

7) Do you have any phobias?
Heights…and falling from high places.
Also throwing-up…it makes me sick to throw-up!

It's your turn now...

View Point In Your Heart

The perspective of seeing with imaginative eyes.
Being different.
The perception not of the crowd.
Breaking the mold of want-a-bees,
Following the viewpoint in your heart...
With a stance of attitude for the unseen.
Perspective is a judgment used to
Play the games of scrutiny with fresh eyes.
To capture and freeze a moment of mental vision.
It’s all in the perspective.

Lens.Us.Together.
Theme~ A New Perspective

If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's,
we'd grab ours back.




5 comments:

Tara said...

What fun to learn more about you! I always wished I was an artist!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh wow!! That world's longest yard sale looks like amazing fun!! How far is that from you? Holly is pretty special, isn't she? She requested to be my friend on facebook. I was quite surprised! It made my day! =]

Enjoyed reading through your list and learning more about you. Have a grand weekend, my sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

i love reading all of these wonderful things about you. your perspective picture is great!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to play along right here.
1 ) Who was your favorite teacher in school? My social studies teacher in middle school.

2) Do you have any hidden talents?
That I can eat anything anytime anywhere?

3) What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Getting the guy I wanted since I first saw him when I was 12; having my two wonderful children; getting my PhD.

4) Do you believe that there are aliens or life on other planets?
I don't.

5) If you could go on a road trip with anyone who would it be and where would you go?
It would be with my husband. We've been on many road trips together, and we've always talked about travelling across Europe together.

6) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher and a writer (see, I could never make up my mind.)

7) Do you have any phobias?
Snakes. Ever since I was 8 when I first saw a real one hanging right above my head from a tree, its forked tongue sticking out at me. ((shudder))

Shining Windows said...

i love it bloggers "reveal" themselves! get that book you will love it cora!