Saturday, August 1, 2009

First Come The Blooms.....



First come the blooms and then the fresh peas……Who would ever think that this beautiful delicate bloom would become numerous peas? God has a miraculous way of showing beauty and providing for us! The garden is growing like crazy, my tomato plants are way over my head. I cannot even reach the tops of them!
The peas are pictured above in one of my birthday gifts from Holly and Richard……A Rachael Ray Garbage Bowl! Anyone who watches Rachael Ray on the Food Network will know it well……and who would not want one? It’s awesome. Thank you Holly and Richard! Note: these peas are not garbage! I just had to show off the bowl! Excitement…
These are the first of my cherry tomatoes too and more peppers, peppers, peppers……
~To garden is to open your heart to the sky. Dirty fingernails and a calloused palm precede a green thumb." ~ Michael P. Garofalo

1 comment:

Char said...

oh...fresh peas. I can't think of many things better than fresh peas. beautiful