Spreading Some Spring!
Now I know you have always wondered about these things:
1. How can the emotion of crying mean both happiness and sadness?
2. What is partly cloudy and partly sunny anyway, aren’t they the same?
3. Just how far is the east from the west?
My answer: One nail scared hand to the other. Think about it…
4. Why do doctors leave the room when you change?
They're going to see you naked anyway…..
I guess strip shows at the Doctor’s Office are illegal. Ya think?
5. If laughter is the best medicine, why do we say we 'died laughing'?
I see you laughing at this one…go ahead it won’t kill you!
6. Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull a baby to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle on the ground?
Now that’s just plain stupid if you think about it! LOL
7. Why do dogs like the smell of other dog’s butts?
I have no answer to this one!
8. If we came from monkeys…where did the monkey come from?
Having been taught in school the theory of evolution….I always question their logic of such tales which attempt to explain man's existence without a Creator. God plainly said in Genesis that He created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1 Then in verse 26-27 God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
So to sum it all up…God made all the animals, including the monkeys and apes, then, when satisfied with those, He made Man and Woman from His image, not a monkey’s.
…and this also answers this age old question…
9. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
10. Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
11. On Gilligan's Island, how did Ginger have so many different outfits
when they were only going on a 3 hour tour?
12. What is another word for "thesaurus"?
~Lexicon. Now you know!
13. What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?
I hope I never have to wear one that long at one time to find out. But I do know what happens to one when the strap gets around the dasher in the middle of the washer!
14. What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
15. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp,
which no decent human being would eat?
I give up...I don’t even like the semi-dark brown setting…
I have to get a knife and scrape it at the sink. YuK!
16. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
I say you have succeeded to fail and did it with great success…Bravo!
17. If Darwin still insists that apes evolved into humans…well then why are
there still monkeys and apes running around?
Are they rejects that didn’t change into humans?
No way! They are still here because we need them in the zoo...It wouldn't be
the same without them, they are cute!! :)
18. Why does the nightly news start with "Good Evening" and then
they tell you everything that's wrong in the world? ? ?
Because you asked, I will have the recipe up for the "Slap Yo Mama Italian Bake" soon. And Cinner wanted to know what kind of food a hush puppy is. Well, it's a deep fried ball of cornbread, made with cornmeal, flour, eggs, buttermilk and onions;
and sometimes jalapenos! Usually served with fish and shrimp.
I will share Mama's recipe later too!
Thanks for asking...I love sharing!
(: A smile can start a conversation without saying a word :)
Share one with someone today!