Monday, November 23, 2009

Hope~Faith~Peace

Hope~Faith~Peace
23{30}
Hope~Faith~Peace
Hope~ looking forward with desire, confidence and belief.

Faith~ Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.

Peace~ tranquility and serenity

"A glimmer of hope grounded in faith grows peace."

I am grateful for hope…even if it is only a glimmer.

I am grateful for my faith…though sometimes gone astray.

I am grateful for peace…in my life and in my heart.

Day 23 of 30 Days of Gratitude~ See them all here.

Saying my ABC’s ~ Peace is for “P”

…………………………………………………………
Updates
 1~ Holly and Richard will be home Wednesday for a week of
Thanksgiving/holiday fun. We’ll enjoy cooking, eating,
laughing, resting, Black Friday shopping, football,
visits, PJ parties, Christmas card shooting,
and just being together……YaY! :)
2~ I’m still going to share some of my crafts from the craft show.
I have not forgotten, but this 30 days gratitude has taken
top priority in my postings and I’m on the down hill slide of the month.
Only 7 more days to go!
3~ I’m working on a give-away……Yep! A give-away……
just in time for Christmas~the month of giving.
I have not put it all together yet but it will be
something I think you will like….could be a vintage hankie,
an old card of buttons, homemade Christmas tags…
or all of the above and some more!
I’ll let you know soon…..keep in touch!
Oooo I’m so excited!

For now my friends may you find hope, have faith and be at peace!






Psssst….I’m making apple butter…wish you could smell my kitchen! ahhh!

5 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I wish I could smell your kitchen too, girl! Mmmm...

I have thorougly enjoyed your 30 days of gratitude!! You have shared some amazing insights and I'm thankful to have been here from the beginning, following along. You have been an inspiration to me and I'm thankful for your blog friendship! =]

Blessings to you~

Tara said...

What a beautiful post Cora! It sounds like you have a plateful planned for the week!
You asked about the pictures on my post today, I did altered them in a picture program called PhotoScape. It's free! Just Google and download. It's lots of fun and fairly easy to use. I can play for hours in there. Have fun and have a great day!

Char said...

beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

lots of love cora!

christina said...

Now I would have never taken you for a "black friday" type of gal!
Apple butter? Yum!
Enjoy that family of yours.
xo