Thursday, October 1, 2009

Save The Date..

November 14, 2009
9:00am to 5:00pm
Fort Rucker Community Spouses' Club Annual Hollyday Mart
A Ft. Rucker tradition for over 30 years

Held at Daleville High School Daleville, AL
just outside the Ft. Rucker gate.
There is an admission fee of $2 or the
equivalent of a non-perishable food item.
Children 12 & under admitted free.

This is the same Bazaar which has been located at Yano Hall, on Ft. Rucker, in the past years.
Please join the fun and find my booth "JunKitty" located here along with my daughter Holly's booth, "The Polka Dotted Pig".  I will have lots of my usual items along with some new creations.....creations from junk to treasures~My junk, Your Jewel!  You'll love them.  Holly will have baby bonnets, unique clothes pin bags, aprons and some baby items.  I will be sharing photos for you closer to the date.
Mark your calendar and save this date!

"Happiness: it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort."
Vincent Van Gogh
Photobucket

Hope to see ^..^ you all there!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just can hardly wait to visit your booth and see all the great items you have!
Janan

Char said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Maybe I can come to this. Sounds like fun

holly said...

I'll be there and hopefully we will do good and there will be a huge croud there! loves you!