Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The News From My Mail Box...

Rural Box 284
It's been a fun vacation visiting Holly. I will be returning home this Thursday. My driver's liscense expires on Friday, which I had forgotten about before I left town....so I now have to go and renew it on Friday, the last possible day to do it!! I would have waited until Friday to come home and driven straight to the court house...but who wants to drive six hours on the interstate through heavy traffic and lonely back roads, then have your picture made and preserved for the next 4 years! Ha....not a good idea!
If you have never shopped at a Hobby Lobby or World Market, you are missing a treat! HL's offer every craft, artist, and decorating need that you can think of and WM's have a little bit of everything from old fashion candies to coffee and wines! You'll love them! See ya soon!

Think about this:
"Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were."~Cherie Carter-Scott

1 comment:

Char said...

I love both of those places! Which reminds me, I need to re-new my license too