Saturday, July 11, 2009

JunKitty ~ Trash to Treasure......





This was an old wooden bucket with an ugly design on it...



This was a old wooden tool tray...





This was an old ugly black lunchbox...








This was a discarded wooden wine
gift box...




These are a few of the items I have done. They are junk and all purchased from yard sales or thrift stores...sometimes I am able to obtain them for "free". Recreating something and using it for a different purpose is great...a great form of recycling and I love doing it! Thinking out side the box. I sell these items at local crafts shows and bazaars. Follow me as I continue to share these items and ideas. I will be featuring an on going "Christmas in July" project in segments as I work on and complete the project. Be looking for it.....

No comments: